Planning an upcoming family trip? Packing doesn't have to be stressful (or at least not as stressful as you think)!
Follow these 45 packing hacks for family trips to make the packing process and your adventure significantly more enjoyable for you and the whole family starting today!
1. Organize your child’s entertainment the night before.
2. Create a packing list for each family member.
3. Find out if your hotel has baby monitorsbefore you begin packing.
4. Check the weather & plan accordingly.
5. Use packing cubes to pack for multiple people in one bag.
6. Organize your packing by items, not by person.
7. Bring a foldable bag for shopping and souvenirs.
8. Keep a packing list in the bag so you know exactly what you need to bring home.
9. Wrap shoes in grocery bags.
10. Bring one small carry-on bag for each kid.
11. Make phone number bracelets for your kids.
12. Make sure everyone (including yourself) is wearing comfortable clothes.
13. Pack a power strip to charge all of your devices.
14. Sign up for an airline loyalty program like Delta SkyMiles.
15. Invest in a digital luggage scale.
16. Buy some colorful luggage tags for your kids.
17. Store important documents and items separately.
18. Pack spare clothes for everyone in your carry-on.
19. Buy snacks in bulk and divide them out in individual baggies before departing.
20. Bring empty water bottles to refill after TSA.
21. Bring necessary medication.
22. Use a shower cap to keep your kids from touching clothes.
23. Invest in a Koala Kloud inflatable footrest for long trips.
24. Carry more with a travel backpack.
25. Begin packing several days in advance.
26. Pack gum or something to chew on for takeoff.
27. Use a (stylish) mini pouch for airplane essentials.
28. Pack a lint roller to clean up dry messes.
29. Consider using clear packing cubes to pack.
30. Arrive at the airport early.
31. Pack underwear inside your bras to save space.
32. Arm yourself with plenty of activities and games.
33. Consider staying at a specifically child-friendly apartment/ Airbnb.
34. Protect makeup brushes inside a sunglass case.
35. Invest in a wash bag to wash clothes on the go.
36. Protect makeup products by putting cotton balls inside each compact.
37. Take advantage of the hotel breakfast with Ziploc bags ;)
38. Bring a first aid kit.
39. Give the older sibling some packing responsibility.
40. Pack healthy snacks and drinks together.
41. Bring a travel laundry bag.
42. Pack more Wet Wipes than you think you need.
43. Roll up socks and put them inside shoes to save space.
44. Wear boots, jackets, and other heavier items on the flight.
45. Secure your home before leaving!
septembre 13, 2020